|Home||» Products||» Relief Tents||» Relief Tents|
We have with us rich experience in successfully handling the emerging market demands of Relief tents. These emergency Relief Tents are used at times of natural calamities or at times of charitable events that are held by the institutions/establishments. With these emergency relief tents designed and developed keeping in mind weather and ground conditions, these can be easily pitched to provide maximum accommodation to victims of natural calamity.
- Spacious floor area
- Sufficient height
- Designed using premium grade fabrics
- Light weight finish
- Easy installation
- Capability to withstand adverse weather conditions
These are other similar features of these relief tents make these perfect to suit the demands of serving the need of shelter for all people who are affected during calamities. Here, our rich experience also allows us to add in these tents provision of door covers that can be pulled out for creating porch at door openings. Further, the inner spaces of these tents are divided with fabrics so as to create private work areas. While developing these tents, we take care that these are available in perfect finish without any damages like puncture or cuts that may occur during construction so as to ensure a safe and secure environment is created. Made with quality materials that combine in these advantages of optimum strength and longer service life, the tents also offer quick and easy approach to make necessary accommodation for relief sites.
The available choices of relief tents include: Single Fly Relief Tent - These tents are perfect for creating makeshift clinics/hospitals and are widely used in event of natural calamity. These tents feature single fly construction with two cloth layers including outer waterproof canvas with lining provided as desired by the customers.
- Rectangular in shape
- Doors with open curtains
- Three side closed windows
- Supported by three/four standing poles (depending upon size of tents)
- Standing bamboo poles supporting walls
- Tent can be divided in separate rooms by giving cloth partitions
- Double Fly Relief Tent – We also hold expertise in offering double fly relief tents that come with features like:
- Double fly wall type relief tent
- Fully waterproof finish
- Comfortable finish
- Economical in usage
- Ground sheet provided to cover the floor
- Cotton canvas construction